Friday, July 30, 2010

Ben"Man" Turns 4 the Bat way!









Benjamin loves Batman. Have you ever tried to find old school comic characters lately? Unless you order online, it's impossible! Not even Walmart had batman toys. I should have done IronMan, he was everywhere! The kids had a blast! We had awesome food, my neighbor Lupe provided Tamales and Mexican Rice, for the adults! (Indescribably Delicious!) We had a photo op where the kids got to dress like Batman or Batgirl, then they got to keep their tutu's and capes. We have a scavenger hunt the Riddler left, a bouncy castle, and finally a pinata. By the end of the party, kids from all over the neighborhood had shown up, and we had doubled our party size! Happy Birthday to my Cute Benjamin Boy! It makes me sad that the kids get older!

4 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

What an awesome cake! (You must have inherited that talent from your mom, because the cake she made for my sis last year was beautiful.) Looks like a fun party, and who says you need real batman things to have a batty party?

Sarah Stout said...

So fun! I love the party idea and that all of the neighborhood kids showed up. Love it! :)

{ Lana Cox } said...

Wow Jorelle, you really went all out. I love the cake! I just might have to copy some of your ideas for next year.

Snedakers said...

Miss you! Your kids are getting so big!!