Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bite of Seattle








A bunch of Seattle Restaraunt's get together and set up booths at the science center so people can come try their food all in one spot. It was so much fun and so good! We went to the booth where you pay $10 and get 6 differnt items from 6 different places. So fun. They even had one of Tom Douglas's eateries there. They say he's there sometimes, but I didn't get to meet him. One of Giada's favorite fried things was from his restaraunt called Lola's in downtown. Still on my list of things to do...but Dan, Genny, Sarah and Darryl all went with us and then we finished off the night with Harry Potter #6. Darryl totally gives us the hook up of free tickets! Thanks Allen's!

5 comments:

Daryl said...

You're welcome! This was tons of fun. We miss you guys

Lindsey Ramage said...

What a fun date! Jorelle I read your blog all the time, have I invite you to mine, if not send me an email lindseyramage@gmail.com and I will invite you.

Love Cousin Lindsey

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Jorelle, I MISS YOU!!! Hey, there might be some good news of us coming back to the area next summer. I love your adorable little family. I hope all is going well. Oh, and by the way, what is up with you sneaking a pic of me in my swimsuit on your blog? Don't worry I don't get mad...I get even ;] Love ya! Heidi

McKay Womack said...

So your still alive i see.......thanks for changing your phone number without me knowing. geesh!! You're ruining my life!! Call me (you know the number:0)

Kristen said...

Ah, so fun. Did you know I might move to Portland? It'd be fun to be closer.

xoxo